Accounting Information System
- February 04, 2022
- 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Graduated Cum Laude at Lipa City Colleges
- Top 8 on CPA Licensure Examination, May 2017
- Former Audit Associate at Isla Lipana and Co.
- Former Junior Auditor at R.B. Alvarez Accounting Office
- Committee for Sports and Fellowship, Auditor, and Treasurer at Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Lipa City Chapter
- Co-author of Quick Notes in Auditing Theory 2022 Edition
- Currently the Senior Partner in Assurance and Internal Controls at Laco, Garachico, Protacio, and Co.
With the rise of technology, every business also focuses on keeping up with the current industry trends which takes us into a totally new era. Entering into technology can somehow give the security of having more accurate and safely gathered data. In the current business climate, intelligent technology is shaping the future of the trade industries by impacting the effectiveness and efficiency of the jobs available. The qualitative characteristics of accounting information systems guide the users of information to make useful decisions for business success. Generally, this episode aims to analyze the importance of qualitative characteristics of the accounting information system in the trade industries.
- To examine the importance of qualitative characteristics of Accounting Information System
- To understand the Accounting Information system as a useful tool in trade industries
- To know how the Accounting Information System greatly affects the decision of users